Ratio c i n a t i o n RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RATIO C I N A T I O N

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, my name's Amanda and I am an alcoholic. ;D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amanda

Hi, my name's Amanda and I am an alcoholic. ;D Empty
PostSubject: Hi, my name's Amanda and I am an alcoholic. ;D   Hi, my name's Amanda and I am an alcoholic. ;D EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:52 am

Name : Amanda, but you can call me Mandee, Luna, Misty, Nazi, or any other nickname that you see fit.

I've been RPing for : 6 or 7 years.

RPs that I enjoy are : Anything fantasy, or horror. This include vampires, wizards, elves, etc. Also, I have done quite a few romance-type RPs in my day.

Lately I have been wanting to try something new. I have never really done anything within a few genres that I would really like to try. A few examples are something with time travel, something based in a different era, anything horror, or action/fighting.

My interests aren't limited to these few subjects. I'd really be interested in almost everything. If you think you may have an idea that I am interested in, feel free to get ahold of me and I will let you know. =D

I joined this site because : I run this site. I created this forum because I used to run one a while back, but our host shut down and we lost the site. It was tragic. After that I tried and tried to get it restarted, but things were never the same. Sad

Lately though, I have been really interested in roleplaying and have been getting into it again on various other sites I wanted to make my own though, because I miss that feeling you get when you have a closer knit community like these type of sites do. I know that I can never have what I had with my prior site back, but I'd like to accomplish something close to it with this.

I like to learn. I am currently studying to become an accountant at Scott Community College. I am getting my associates there before transferring to a 4-year university. I may be changing my major within this next semester. I want to try and become a computer programmer of some sorts. I don't know much about computer programming but what I do know, I really enjoy and am ready to take a chance with it.

I really like to write, but I have this feeling that I suck at it, thus I never share any of my work with people. This is one reason why I really love roleplaying. It's like writing a story, only much more casual, and you get to interact with others while doing it. Whenever I write a story, I have some general direction and I know where the story is going to end up. When roleplaying there's always going to be something that you didn't plan for.

Dislikes :I don't like it when people start a story and then halfway through just say "nevermind." Same thing goes for when someone says that they have a secret or a surprise for you, but then they wait to tell you it. I am not a very patient person. At all. I even hate watching movies, because all through the whole thing I just think "GET TO THE END ALREADY!!" just because I want to know the outcome.

I don't like it when people try and talk about something they know nothing about. If you don't know something, don't pretend like you do. You will ALWAYS end up making an ass out of yourself. On top of that, it is annoying as fuck and I am liable to place my fist right in the side of your face, so don't do this. Kay?

Anything else : I am a really nice person, and I am easy to get along with. Never hesitate to message me or chat with me here in the forums. If you have any questions, go ahead and ask. I don't bite. Unless you like it. ;D
Back to top Go down

Hi, my name's Amanda and I am an alcoholic. ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ratio c i n a t i o n RP :: Out of Character :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: