Ratio c i n a t i o n RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RATIO C I N A T I O N

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everyone! I be here >D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
haven writer

haven writer

Hello everyone! I be here >D Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone! I be here >D   Hello everyone! I be here >D EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:51 pm

Name : Haven Writer or Andi. Whatever you want to call me. xD
I've been RPing for : About four or five years now. C:
RPs that I enjoy are : Fantasy and really anything that is able to draw my attention and make me think. I really get in to my characters and so I rather have a more indepth roleplay then something where I simply write a few sentences. I want to be able to explore emotions and behaviors brought about by the things we create. Can't quite do that with simple roleplays. As for genres, fantasy is usually what I go in to but it isn't always the typical unicorn and fairytales look. It is far too broad of a genre to be categorized in a way. It can be mixed in with other genres as well and still keep things balanced and amazing. So how can I not love writing such things?

But I am always willing to try something different. It is how we learn to play the game!
I joined this site because :
An awesome person made it and showed it to me.
Writing and art. The usual general stuff people say whenever they come across this question! I do love music as well and listen to it constantly. And I mean constantly. xD But I do enjoy quite a bit of things. C: Traveling being one of them.
Dislikes :
Too much stuff that I am far too lazy to write up. I really should make a paragraph for this question but I am jsut so lazy that I will be only writing three sentences. You know, three sentences actually can be considered a paragraph. Oh darn, now I have written four.
Anything else :
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I be here >D   Hello everyone! I be here >D EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:59 pm

My dislike : People who say they're going to write 3 sentence paragraphs that end up being 4 sentences instead. I am so offended right now. D:<

Thanks for joining though. YAY! *does a little happy dance*
Back to top Go down
haven writer

haven writer

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I be here >D   Hello everyone! I be here >D EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:02 pm

DEAL WITH IT >D
Just kidding xD
I couldn't help myself with that. xDDD

I am glad I joined. C:
I think i may start a roleplay here as well when we get another member at least.
To help keep things alive.
More people join when they see stuff going on! 8D
Back to top Go down
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I be here >D   Hello everyone! I be here >D EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:10 pm

I am thinking of making a COMING SOON! thread with a smaple of a RP I want to make in it, to entice people to join.
Then once we get more people, introduce the full RP to the site.
I think it'd be a good idea.

I need to get the subcategories together too.
I would need to see what kind of RPs people are interested in though, so I was thinking just a big general RP section temporarily until we can get some input.
Back to top Go down
haven writer

haven writer

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I be here >D   Hello everyone! I be here >D EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:48 pm

That all sounds good to me. C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I be here >D   Hello everyone! I be here >D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! I be here >D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ratio c i n a t i o n RP :: Out of Character :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: